Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Avatar: The Way of Water | Official Trailer

3:55 PM

Set more than a decade after the events of the first film, “Avatar: The Way of Water” begins to tell the story of the Sully family (Jake, Neytiri, and their kids), the trouble that follows them, the lengths they go to keep each other safe, the battles they fight to stay alive, and the tragedies they endure. Directed by James Cameron and produced by Cameron and Jon Landau, the Lightstorm Entertainment Production stars Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldaña, Sigourney Weaver, Stephen Lang and Kate Winslet. Screenplay by James Cameron & Rick Jaffa & Amanda Silver. Story by James Cameron & Rick Jaffa & Amanda Silver & Josh Friedman & Shane Salerno. David Valdes and Richard Baneham serve as the film’s executive producers.

"Up ahead is Avatar 2. You grew up hearing about it, but you never figured you'd be going there." 💙

Emadi
The actors turned themselves into avatars and lived underwater for 10 years to prepare for their roles, that’s true dedication
1.9K

Radu Daniel
R.I.P. to all the Avatar fans who didn't live long enough to see this day, to see this masterpiece.😢♥
1.8K

vanessa orji
I felt a lot of emotions watching this trailer. It feels like a long awaited loved one finally coming home, so many memories at once. I really can't wait to watch this. James Cameron never disappoints.

Lunick Martins
I could just watch their daily lives all day. I would be mesmerised and enthralled even without any of the conflict. Just them with their golden and blue eyes, flying around with their drakes, swimming, parkouring in nature, just doing their things.

Fatima Pavon
Absolutely loving the tie in Sigourney Weaver's character in this! The whole trailer is epic but the shout out to the connection with Eywa hints at it being a reincarnation of Grace and having passed through the Eye in the first! 💙💙💙

ASTOS AORIEULS
We need more trailers like this. It doesn't give everything away about its plot, it doesn't try to be action-y or flashy, it just lets you be fascinated.
4.9K

JJK Sukuna simp -_-
I am so fascinated of this trailer that I can not stop watching it, it brings up so many emotions and memories

Odin
This looks so incredibly beautiful! The lighting, detail, and animation is beyond next level! 👌

Billie Cobain
Me and my dad watched the first Avatar together when I was only 5 years old. Now I'm 18. I never really expected there to be a another Avatar movie, and that me and my dad will soon be seeing it together. So glad a new generation of kids and young teens can be introduced to the world of Pandora, truly awesome.

Breathless Storm
I started to tear up because I absolutely loved the first one so much. I’d watch it repeatedly when I was younger. I never get bored of it. I feel like I’m returning to pandora myself and I LOVE IT

PRAVEEN GOPALAKRISHNAN
It’s a movie like no other. Visually and musically, AVATAR transports you to their world, and you feel like you’re living there.❤

Gordo
I remember seeing Avatar at the opening midnight showing in IMAX 3D. The entire theater had been decorated with trees and vines and plants to look like Pandora. The IMAX had been calibrated specifically for the film. Sold out theater. Then some reps from the IMAX and film industry asked us to stay after to discuss the film, and then asked everyone if they were ready to see the most expensive motion picture ever made, the audience went crazy. It was like being at a sports event. Then they did a countdown from 10. Such an unforgettable movie going experience.

Dr.Ajit Patnaik
Avatar is not only a film but is a 'phenomenon'. Path breaking movie indeed 👌

IBRAHIM KHORASANI
The visuals are stunning and beautiful. I can tell that this movie is going to be a masterpiece again.

Gaby💚
No veo la hora para ver esta película, significa mucho para mí , la primera fué un antes y un después en mi vida , no espero menos de esta 💚💚💚💚

Nouman Awais
Oh man, we waited for this for 13 years!!! And now we are going to experience this masterpiece! 🔥

Lucy
I re-watched the first Avatar in 3D theater and experienced such beautiful feelings! I can’t wait for this one!!! ❤

Zenarys
I remember the first time I saw this movie, It was an accident. I was a kid and I asked my grandpa if we could watch Avatar the Last Air Bender. He went to a local Blockbuster CD store that was there at the time, and bought James Cameron's Avatar. I was so confused but at the same time, I was having the time of my life watching the whole thing. Avatar has been my favorite movie for years and I've been waiting for the sequels ever since. I'm so happy its almost here! Also, I love hearing Sigourney Weaver's voice again!
1.4K

Jack Carswell
James Cameron has never let me down. His movies are made by such great quality that my top three movies (1. Titanic, 2. Avatar and 3. Terminator 2: Judgement Day) are all directed by Cameron. He has made other great movies like the original Terminator and Alien. I reckon the Way of Water is going to be amazing.

DawnGX_475
we lived to see a sequel, RIP to those we couldn't share this moment with together... its been 13years. 🙏🏽

Roderick Asante
He kept us waiting this long and it did not disappoint at all.this is where videos games dream of being.mesmerizing and immersing us in the world.this trailer did that.tip my hat off to James cameron.killed it🔥🔥🔥🔥

TiarnaBanana
this is a movie that deserves to be watched in IMAX for those who were too young or did not watch the first avatar!!! it's stunning.

Spencer Cornelia
this is going to be a visual masterpiece. can't wait to see in theaters

JPGamer
It is incredible how the actors took 10 years to finally live underwater, it seems incredible to me and it really deserved an Oscar
2.2K

Nazifa Shafiq
after more than 10 years, the avatar is coming back and I'm getting so emotional and overwhelmed because the avatar is what I watched as a child 😭

esmeman :0
This movie is gonna break records and win awards like no other in the visual affects department

malaz alhawaslyi
You just have to imagine the greatness we've been waiting for for more than ten years

William
Been hearing about this for years. So satisfying to actually see it's happening.

Will Schrueder
Visually this looks incredible. Hopefully the story lives up to the CGI this time. Definitely going to see it on the big screen.

BlueHusky2154
I was 10 when I saw the original in theaters. Instantly fell in love with it and have been following the sequel development ever since. Now I'm 23 and it's finally here after 13 years of development hell.
1.9K

Basc
The graphic’s in this movie are so beautiful, I’ve been in love with the first movie ever since I was young, I’m so excited to watch it

🎃𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔🎃
It looks amazing in terms of graphics, I hope that the second part will be on the levels of the first film and even better after 13 years they should generally shoot a masterpiece for so many years they have been waiting.

Parker does Minecraft
Wow, unlike so many other movies, this actually has amazing cgi that clearly had lots of time, effort, and love put into it. So excited!

Ekto
The first Avatar is my favorite movie ... I literally got tears in my eyes watching this trailer!

Ras7685
I remember seeing Avatar by myself in a theater with the glasses. Friends said they had no desire to see it , I said I will pay if you will go see it, so we went to see it. They were so impressed they paid for me and 2 other friends to go see it. It was simply the best special effects movie I had ever seen..........and I cannot wait for this one .

🎃𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔🎃
I want to thank the CGI team for making this a stunning masterpiece. I can tell this took a painful amount of time to make this look so breathtakingly amazing. You guys must be proud of your work. Thank you very much!!
1.6K

Love You
i'm tearing up..such a beautiful epic story!! it's going to be legendary

Luke Bell
Stunning, absolutely stunning visuals. Great soundtrack. The wait for this movie is so worth.

Max Jansen
WHO ELSE IS SO READY FOR THIS TO RELEASE!!! TRULY AMAZING!!

Ольга П.
1-й Аватар 13 лет назад ОЧЕНЬ впечатлил своими технологиями...В то время такого не было...Крутые съёмки,природа уникальная,всё-супер,фильм незабываемый!!!Шедевр!!Обязательно пойдём!Режиссёру БРАВО!!!

RoKar
First Avatar movie came out when I was 7 years old! I cannot wait to see the sequel after almost 14 years

Oddly Satisfying
The fact that they developed technology to film mocap underwater is in and of itself absolutely incredible
2.1K

Al
This is so amazing.. I’m very hyped for this. And I gotta say the underwater scene here looks much better than The Little Mermaid’s trailer.

joeycarlton413
I watched the first one in school my senior year, thought it was a kids movie at first.. Was sucked into the movie so quick and still is my number 1 movie all time to this day. I cannot wait to re experience everything all over again. !!!!!!
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer